We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Please read the shipping & return policy below as well:
- We use all the major shipping carriers i.e. Parcel Force, UPS, DHL & FedEx.
- Most of our products are shipped directly from the manufacturer & can take up to 7-10 business days.
- Customer will be responsible for duty & taxes.
- Order processing can take up to 3 business days.
- Out of UK orders take up to 15 days to be received by customer.
- However, we aren’t currently shipping to P.O Box nor A.P.O addresses.
- To return your product, Please submit a return or exchange request at our Returns & Exchange Center.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £69.99, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible if any returns get damaged or lost during transit to us.
Loading... Please wait...