Charger Single Strap Saddlebags 5"X11.5"X19"
- Product Videos
- Sizing Chart
- Also Viewed
- Other Details
Vikingbags - Charger Single Strap Saddlebags 5"X20"X11.5"
||US D710,601 S
||5" x 11.5" x 19"
||915 Cubic Inches (Pair)
||12" x 4.75"
||11 lbs (Pair)
|Turn Signal Relocation:
- We use all the major shipping carriers i.e. Parcel Force, UPS, DHL & FedEx.
- Most of our products are shipped directly from manufacturer & can take upto 7-10 business days.
- Customer will be responsible for duty & taxes.
- Order processing can take upto 3 business days.
- However, we aren’t currently shipping to P.O Box nor A.P.O addresses.
- If your order arrives and you feel it’s not right, we are here to fix the situation.
- We offer 30 day money back guarantee incase a wrong or defective product is shipped & we do not accept any returns for any other reason.
- The famous Single Strap Saddlebags (5" x 11.5" x 19") have a capacity of 915 cubic inches. The features that characterizes them include:
- Our exterior is known for its durability and longevity, thanks to our use of 100% VIKING leather, which is carefully selected and pretreated.
- The necessary hardware and equipment for mounting come absolutely free with your saddlebags, becoming a real money and time-saver.
- With our 100% weather resistance bags, your belongings will remain safe and harmless even when driving under the toughest climate conditions.
- Your bag will retain its original and stylish shape for years to come due to the fortified plastic body and lid, along with a metal frame reinforcing it's structure.
- So that your bags never sag and always fit safe and secure on your bike, we use ABS plastic protective layer.
- Now your contents will be totally safe with the front and side Airtight Velcro that provide additional protection.
- The adjustable yokes will help you find your comfort and allow you to choose how to position them.
- Get two top quality durable saddlebags for an unbeatable price.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Loading... Please wait...