Charger Slanted Saddlebag
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
- Product Videos
- Sizing Chart
- Also Viewed
- Other Details
Vikingbags - Charger Slanted Saddlebags
||5" x 11.5" x 19"
||915 Cubic Inches (Pair)
||11" x 4.5"
||11 lbs (Pair)
- We have multiple warehouses across the country, to facilitate our customers with fastest delivery times.
- All orders are shipped on same day, All orders received before 12 will be shipped on same day. Orders received after 12 will be shipped next business day.
- We use all the major shipping carriers i.e. Parcel Force, UPS & FedEx.
- Delivery time all over Europe is 4-6 business days
- However, we aren’t currently shipping to P.O Box nor A.P.O addresses.
- If your order arrives and you feel it’s not right, we are here to fix the situation.
- We offer 45 days money back guarantee if you choose to but we can just as easily do a size exchange.
- We promise there will be no nonsense. If you need to replace or return and get a refund we will still welcome you.
- Slanted Saddlebags (5" x 11.5" x 19") have a capacity of 915 cubic inches. The features of such stylish designed and useful bags include:
- We use exclusively pure VIKING leather which provides them extended life and durability. Hand-picked material, pretreatment, design and manufacturing excellence result in top quality bags.
- The fear of weather damage to your possessions is void with our 100% weather and water protection.
- With a metal frame and fortified plastic lid and body your bags will always maintain their original shape even when empty and over time.
- Sagging is eliminated, thanks to our ABS plastic layer which translates into additional protection to your appreciated belongings.
- With an adjustable yoke, the positioning height and angles are under your control.
- Storage space is never an issue with inner mesh pockets for extra storage.
- Additional protection is provided with Airtight Side Velcro.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Loading... Please wait...